Jack-O-Lantern Stencils for a 4×4 HalloweenOctober 13th, 2014 by Rachel Sheelam
Halloween is nearly here and it’s time to start guttin’ some pumpkins! Creating a masterpiece isn’t as easy as it looks (especially if you have little ones), so a stencil can truly be an invaluable Halloween tool. Below are a few of our favorite truck and Jeep pumpkin carving stencils to light up your passion for all things 4×4 this Halloween. If you’re looking for something sweet, don’t forget to check out our October specials on truck accessories and Jeep parts
How to Use a Pumpkin Carving Stencil
- Download your stencil of choice from the selection below and print it (for smaller sizes, select different photo layout options from the print screen)
- To download, right click the image and select “save image as”
- Loosely cut out the stencil to make it easier to apply to your victi- er, pumpkin
- Securely tape the stencil to your pumpkin
- Trace the edges of the black portions of the stencil with a poker or x-acto knife, creating lines in the pumpkin
- Once you’re done tracing, remove the stencil
- Rub your pumpkin with flour to make the stenciled lines easier to see
- Starting from the center of your design, carve the pumpkin along the lines you’ve stenciled in!
Need a hand? Check out this helpful video guide to using a stencil!
About the Author: Rachel Sheelam
The 4x4 and off-road lifestyle was all new to me when I first joined this team, but in the year since then I have developed a true passion for the automotive industry. I've learned more than I knew there was to know about trucks, Jeeps and SUVs - from suspension articulation physics to which types of tires are the best for wallowing in the mud. Whether it's the latest in automotive technology or the best 4x4's in film, I'm always on the lookout for the next big learning curve or news to share. You can keep up with me on my adventure into 4-wheeled life on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RachelBowesatTAP/posts