New DECKED Truck Bed Organizer Available at 4WPApril 5th, 2014 by Rachel Sheelam
DECKED’s new truck bed organizers have joined 4WP’s extensive collection of truck accessories! Designed to fit just about any short or standard truck bed, it took the masterminds behind DECKED 36 months to develop the perfect product to turn the back of your pickup into a super organized, optimized storage space, and they have gotten it just right.
“We’re excited about being partners with 4WP,” says DECKED Founder Lance Meller, “They have been with us since the beginning.” 4WP has been behind DECKED from the start, and we are proud to have their final product on our shelves.
If you haven’t checked out this particularly sweet new contraption, here’s a breakdown of why you should:
- Every DECKED system is built from 100% recycled high density polyethylene co-molded into a steel sub frame, with a 2,000 lbs deck load rating.
- They are each shaped specially for your truck, so there are no gaps or spaces.
- Easy installation with zero drilling. DECKED attaches right to your existing tie-downs and can be removed in about 30 minutes.
- The drawers are full-bed length, hold up to 200 lbs, have oversized cast aluminum handles to make them easy to open one-handed and are totally weatherproofed.
- With the drain plug accessory, the drawers make great, easy-clean ice chests – built-in bottle opener, cup holders and all.
- Other accessory options like tracks, locks, dividers and trays make it entirely customizable to your lifestyle.
- Three year limited warranty for each system.
- All made in the USA!
For now, the product is only for short or standard truck beds, but it’s still brand new so expect to see it coming for the full-size truck market next! Before you know it, you’ll be seeing DECKED Jeep accessories …
Rachel Bowes is a copywriter with 4WP
About the Author: Rachel Sheelam
The 4x4 and off-road lifestyle was all new to me when I first joined this team, but in the year since then I have developed a true passion for the automotive industry. I've learned more than I knew there was to know about trucks, Jeeps and SUVs - from suspension articulation physics to which types of tires are the best for wallowing in the mud. Whether it's the latest in automotive technology or the best 4x4's in film, I'm always on the lookout for the next big learning curve or news to share. You can keep up with me on my adventure into 4-wheeled life on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/u/0/+RachelBowesatTAP/posts